Tron Syversen

"I am 50 years and have played piano since I was 7. I like and play many kinds of music, from classical to jazz. The last 8 years, I have been more and more into new age music and meditation. I have stored a lot of ideas on my computer and as sheet music the past years. I have a professional studio where I have recorded a lot of artists and worked with them. The last year I have concentrated on my own music and I am in the process of recording and mixing around 30 pieces of music, most of them aiming at relaxation. Some of the music can also be used for meditation, film music and many other applications. My music has strong melody-lines. I believe that melody is important, and of course, harmony. Most of my compositions have 3 or 4 themes or parts of 8 or 16 bars and last between 5 and 9 minutes. On most of the parts, I use professional musicians. 3 of the musicians playing on my CD's also play with ”Secret Garden” and one is employed in the Norwegian Opera Orchestra." -Tron Syversen

OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Editor profile

My photo
Garza Garcia San Pedro, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Former broadcasting announcer, radio programmer or manager radio stations in Baltimore, DC, Hawaii and Philadelphia.. Search: BELLAIR BROADCASTING. Member Broadcast Pioneers of Philadelphia.

Member...

also enjoy

also enjoy
www.easymusicradio.com

all relaxing classics

sponsor