Tim White and Joe Paulino

Hi Folks - Joe Paulino here. My friend Tim White and I have just released our first CD together, inhale slowly. It took us almost two years to get this project where we wanted it to be, and I swear, I still love listening to it. If you enjoy ambient/spa/(dare I say) New Age music, I can't think of a single reason why you shouldn't buy our music and get it in your earholes ASAP! It's perfect for relaxation, massage therapy, daydreaming, road-rage neutralization, and the subtle enhancement of quiet spaces.



Editor profile

My photo
Garza Garcia San Pedro, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Former broadcasting announcer, radio programmer or manager radio stations in Baltimore, DC, Hawaii and Philadelphia.. Search: BELLAIR BROADCASTING. Member Broadcast Pioneers of Philadelphia.

Member...

also enjoy

also enjoy
www.easymusicradio.com

all relaxing classics

sponsor