Choose Love by Jeremy Weinglass



"This album is a return to solo piano – I describe the style as “melodic modern classical.” My primary influence is classical with flavors of contemporary pop and rock mixed in. The material covers the entire 24 years that I have been writing music and takes the listener on a journey through my evolution as a composer and a person. The through line is that each composition was inspired by significant people or events in my life and as my sources of inspiration evolve, the compositions evolve with them as the album progresses. The album’s 17 tracks include the first song I wrote when I was 11 up through my most recent composition that I wrote for my baby girl due in November!"-Jeremy Weinglass

Editor profile

My photo
Garza Garcia San Pedro, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Former broadcasting announcer, radio programmer or manager radio stations in Baltimore, DC, Hawaii and Philadelphia.. Search: BELLAIR BROADCASTING. Member Broadcast Pioneers of Philadelphia.

Member...

also enjoy

also enjoy
www.easymusicradio.com

all relaxing classics

sponsor